Services for Consultants
We understand consultants
We work with a lot of consultants. So we understand that your eLearning program is personal. It’s your intellectual property. It’s your brand. It represents who you are and what you can offer to your clients.
We also understand that, while you have tremendous expertise in your field, the world of eLearning is foreign territory. It’s technical and it’s jargon-intensive. There are decisions to be made at every turn – decisions which can have costly consequences.
At Prometheus, our role is to help you navigate through the eLearning fog. We work closely with you upfront to make sure we understand your unique business goals and requirements. We lay out the options and explain the tradeoffs clearly, so you can make the best decisions. And we collaborate closely with you as we build out your eLearning materials, so you can be confident that you will have a program that you are proud of.
Elearning that fits your business goal
At Prometheus, we have had good success helping consultants create programs that meet their business goals:
- Elearning or blended learning programs that can be accessed online through a pay gate, creating a second income stream for your business
- Subscription programs that pull your audience back to your site over and over
- "Freemium" programs that capture your audience’s attention and cause them to open a conversation with you
- "White label" materials that can be easily rebranded if you want to resell them to other organizations
- Courses or curricula that can be chunked into smaller apps, to create multiple income opportunities
- Infographics and presentations that raise your visibility by showcasing your insights pictorially
Are you wondering if custom eLearning could help you accomplish your business goal? We’d be happy to discuss it with you. Open a conversation.
Practical help for practical problems
Once your perfect program has been created, what will you do with it? How will you publish it so your target audience can use it on their computers or other devices? Where will you host it so it is accessible to your audience? How will you get the word out about it? How will you know who is visiting your program, and how much time they are spending on it?
At Prometheus, our goal is to help you create a custom eLearning program that is usable in the real world. We can advise you, share approaches that have worked for other consultants, and help you find the practical solutions you need.